By Nick Grabbe and Sarah Marshall
Finally, Election Day! We hope every voter will have exercised this important right by 8 p.m. tonight. Be sure to turn over your ballot to see the question regarding the Jones Library project (and vote Yes!). **Check this blog tonight for unofficial results**
Precincts are the same as they were last year; if you are unsure about your precinct or polling locations, see this page.
If you haven’t yet done your homework, or want to refresh your memory, we encourage you to
- Click on the Category, Candidate panels, to see our summaries of the many candidate forums.
- Go to the “Candidate Information and Events” page to find links to candidate statements, survey responses, videos, websites, etc., or follow this link.
- Click on the Category, Jones Library, to see all posts pertaining to the ballot question.
- Go to the page, “Councilors’ statements on the Jones Library project,” to see the full text of their reasons for voting as they did in April, or follow this link.
- Read, watch, or listen to some of the resources we list regarding the financing plan for the four major capital projects.
- Read watch, or listen to some of the resources we list regarding the Jones Library expansion and renovation project.
- Look at our Fact Check page.
Please give careful consideration to the choices before you.
We will post unofficial results this evening as they come in. If you read our evening post, refresh it occasionally to get the updates.