By Sarah Marshall
Any registered Amherst voter can vote this week at Town Hall, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., except on Thursday when the poll will stay open until 8:00 p.m. Use the Main Street entrance if you need an elevator to the main floor. Here is a link to sample ballots for each precinct.
If you haven’t yet done your homework, or want to refresh your memory, we encourage you to
- Click on the Category, Candidate panels, to see our summaries of the many candidate forums.
- Go to the “Candidate Information and Events” page to find links to candidate statements, survey responses, videos, websites, etc., or follow this link.
- Click on the Category, Jones Library, to see all posts pertaining to the ballot question.
- Go to the page, “Councilors’ statements on the Jones Library project,” to see the full text of their reasons for voting as they did in April, or follow this link.
- Read, watch, or listen to some of the resources we list regarding the financing plan for the four major capital projects.
- Read watch, or listen to some of the resources we list regarding the Jones Library expansion and renovation project.
Please give careful consideration to the choices before you.